Suhas kahmkar background

HOMETOWN- KOLHAPUR.

RECENT ADDRESS- SION, MUMBAI.

EDUCATION

· 1ST - 7th,Gokhale Vidyalay rajarampuri,Kolhapur
· 8th - 10th,Shreeram Highschool,rajarampuri Kolhapur.
· 10th – 12th ,Gokhale Mahavidyalay.
· 13th-15th(commerce),S.B.Khade Mahavidyalay.

BEGINNING OF EXERCISE:-

Vibhishan patil
Vyayamshala,Kolhapur.
Exercise was started at the age of 15.
My grandfather as well as my father was wrestler, my big brother was an bodybuilder (Kolhapur shree).Because of such environment ,I also started developing interest in it. In my childhood I was so thin that my friends used to tease me, just to develop a personality I started exercising and then I had developed a good personality. There was bodybuilding competition arranged in my school, so my friends forced me to participate in the competition and I stood 3rd in the competition(50 kg category).After that,one more district level was arranged ,in that competition I stood 3rd (55 kg category),thus I started developing interest in this field, I thought that I can definitely succeed in this field in the upcoming years. from that succeeding point till date I am getting success day by day.

Because of financial problems at my house I could not start with my daily diet. As my dad was an mill worker, whole family including me, my brother and my mother were dependent on his salary. Because of such condition , I started removing punctures of cycles near Kolhapur railway station. and in between these days father’s mill was shutdown and it became very difficult to look after the house. My father got 1 lakh of rupees ,which was evenly distributed among me and my brother(50,000 each).And were allowed to do whatever we want to do with that money. My brother bought a taxi, and started driving the taxi in the city(Kolhapur).And the money which I had got, was spent by me on my daily bodybuilding diet, because of this people made fun of me. at the same time I won district level title’s in the western Maharashtra (satara,sangli,Kolhapur,sindhudurg) .The money given by my father as well as the prize money which I had won from the competition was also spent on the diet .meanwhile my condition was so worse that ,I thought I have to stop my exercise .At the same time my cycle puncture shop was also taken away by municipality .due to this condition I had to work in a spare part shop. Monday was the first day of my work and on the previous day i.e Sunday, a bodybuilding competition was arranged in Kagal (shahusakhar karkhana).The chairman of shahusakhar karkhana ,Mr Vikramsinghji dhadge saheb was also present.Where,I won the tittle,thus Mr Vikramsinghji dhadge saheb came on the stage to reward me and inquired about me as well as he asked me to meet him in the office on Monday. when I met him on Monday, he asked me “to participate from shahusakhar karkhana.for which I will be given rupees 1500/per month”. This was the turning point of my life. after which I got big financial support, and I actually started my bodybuilding career.

Comments

Popular Posts